Air Conditioning Maintenance in Southern California
- Unbeatable Maintenance Plans
- Google Certified for Home Services
- Boost the Performance and Longevity of Your AC System
- Avoid Costly and Time-Consuming Repairs
- Highly Skilled and Dedicated Technicians
- Free Estimates
- Schedule HVAC Maintenance with Nexgen Today!
An air conditioner is a sizeable investment for any home in Southern California. You need to be confident it will serve you well all year long with efficient and effective cooling. Nexgen is Google Certified for Home Services; all our employees are background checked and verified as well as hand-picked to ensure our team has the necessary training and experience. This means you can trust our team to provide quality air conditioning maintenance services that will protect your home and investment in your air conditioning system.
Contact Nexgen today to schedule your air conditioning maintenance service appointment.
Why Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance Is Important
Why should you invest in air conditioning maintenance? With AC maintenance services from a qualified HVAC contractor at Nexgen, you will enjoy:
Your system will have a longer lifespan when it is properly maintained. Filter changes and tune-ups help reduce the strain on major components, so they continue to operate with fewer issues. You’ll spend less on replacing worn out parts. And, with the high cost of replacement, this is a benefit worth investing in.
The better you maintain your system, the more efficiently it will perform and more consistently it will keep a comfortable indoor temperature. It will also use less electricity to provide comfort in every room of your home.
Lower Energy Bills
A more efficient system costs less to run, saving you time. The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that you can save up to 30% on your energy bill just by staying up to date on preventative maintenance.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
As part of our HVAC maintenance services, we will replace air filters and clean your system, which makes your indoor air quality better. Poor indoor air quality can increase dust, allergens, and other airborne particles as well as pathogens and is linked to a variety of health problems. Having clean air at home is therefore very important.
A properly maintained system is less likely to break down, so you can trust that your air conditioner is ready to serve you every day. In fact, you can reduce the risk of breakdowns by up to 95%. That means spending less on a major repair and more time before you need to replace the system.
Signs of AC Trouble and Wear and Tear
Maintaining your air conditioner properly can avoid or put off problems, but eventually wear and tear will take a toll. It is important to know when to service your AC because small troubles can lead to big hassles if not taken care of. Here are some of the top signs it is time to call an AC technician:
- A Lack of Cool Air: Your air conditioning is on, but the air isn’t as cold as it should be, or it’s blowing hot air. This could be a sign of a bad compressor, dirty evaporator coils that need to be cleaned, or low freon levels.
- Restricted Airflow: If the airflow from your AC or vents is weak, the cause can be worn motors or a blockage or leak in your ductwork. Airflow problems caused by debris can also pollute indoor air and become a health hazard.
- Moisture Buildup: The presence of moisture can be due to a refrigerant leak or a damaged drain tube, which is designed to remove condensation when it’s working properly. Moisture can lead to rust and mold and microbiological growth.
- Noise: Air conditioners make some noise, but squealing, grinding, or grating sounds are not normal; they typically mean something inside the AC is broken or failing, such as a belt or motor. In some cases, parts may need to be lubricated.
- Odors: If the air coming from your AC smells musty, there may be mold inside the unit or ductwork. A foul, pungent smell can mean the unit’s wire insulation has burned through, which can also be a fire hazard.
Indoor Air Quality
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has painted some sobering facts about the quality of indoor air. It has said airborne pollutants are often 2 to 5 times more concentrated indoors than outside, and can be up to 100 times worse if air conditioning isn’t properly maintained. Indoor contaminants can worsen allergies and exacerbate respiratory conditions such as asthma. Even ordinary dust can contain dust mites, pollen, mold, dander, and cigarette smoke that can lead to serious health problems if not filtered out.
Fortunately, cleaning/replacing AC filters and maintaining your ductwork can dramatically improve indoor air quality. But not all the solutions to indoor air pollution lie within your air conditioning. Eliminating the source of pollution, improving ventilation, and installing specialized air cleaners can help to ensure safer and healthier indoor air. Together with proper AC maintenance, your efforts to achieve cleaner air can mean improved comfort, reduced allergies, and better health and well-being.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Offices, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and numerous other types of businesses depend on reliable air conditioning and clean indoor air. Maintenance is important for the health and safety of employees and other occupants who have no control over servicing the AC system. At Nexgen, we offer regular service including tune-ups and air quality testing as part of our X Protection Plan to protect everyone in your building. We can also help reduce your operating budget by minimizing the number of repairs needed and extending system lifespan. Also, our technicians can spot and fix temperature control, airflow, mechanical, and electrical problems long before they lead to system failure.
Contact Us Today
In Southern California, you have many companies to consider when you need air conditioning services. At Nexgen, we are family owned and operated, fully licensed and insured, and employ the best technicians in the business. Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you partner with Nexgen to keep your AC up and running:
We have the best warranty in the business!
Up to 12 years of warranty coverage giving you peace of mind.
- We know HVAC maintenance and repairs are expensive, and we offer financing plans to help you afford the services you need.
- Enjoy a $88 tune up of your air conditioner.
- From our three main office locations in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Riverside, and Palm Desert, we service all of Southern California.
Don’t ignore your air conditioning maintenance needs. Call Nexgen to schedule your air conditioning service, and enjoy a reliable & efficient air conditioning system all summer long. And when you have an emergency such as an AC breakdown, we are available 24/7 to take your call. Don’t hesitate to call—we’re here to serve all your air conditioning needs!
Family Owned & Operated Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Trusted Name in Home Repair
Hassle-Free Guaranteed Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians
Commercial & Residential Experts
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More