Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a concern for any home, as air pollution can have substantial impacts on your comfort and health. It can also affect the performance of your heating and cooling system. Nexgen Air Conditioning, Heating, & Plumbing
ensures our customers benefit from exceptional air quality. Google Certified for Home Services, we provide a wide range of options to address air quality issues in your home, where pollutants can be up to five times more concentrated than outdoors.
Being that you may spend up to 90% of your time indoors, exposure to indoor air pollution can have serious consequences. We help keep pollutants down to a minimum by being as thorough as possible and providing the best solutions on the market. The Nexgen team can therefore address causes of indoor air pollution such as:
Nexgen can determine the condition of your indoor air and offer various options to improve air quality in your home. We perform professional IAQ testing to accurately determine the type of indoor air pollutants that are present and in what quantities. A highly precise method of testing enables us to determine the best solutions for you, which may include:
- Air Filters – Changing your air filters regularly reduces airborne particulate levels and can help increase HVAC unit efficiency and longevity. We can install HEPA filters for the most thorough indoor air filtration. These are ideal if you live in a humid climate or have pets. Also, Nexgen technicians can provide a maintenance schedule that includes air filter changes at regular intervals.
- Air Purifiers – Rid the air of pollutants, toxins, and allergens as well as sanitize various types of particles. Air purifiers don’t eliminate particles on surfaces, but they can trap particles that pass through them using filters, depending on the model. Negative ion emitting air purifiers can attract positively charged particles and neutralize them to remove pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold, smoke, and toxins from cleaning products.
- Air Duct Cleaning – Contaminants can easily build up in ductwork that isn’t properly maintained, including dust, debris, and vermin. We can thoroughly clean HVAC ducts, including supply and return ducts, registers, grills, diffusers, and other components. All the air that circulates in your home passes through the ductwork, so an occasional cleaning is essential to keep rooms free of unhealthy particles and substances.
- Air Duct Sealing – Holes and cracks in your air ducts can allow particulates from outdoors into ductwork and indoor air. We can fix any breaks, loose connections, or collapsed ducts that we find to restore air quality in your home. Our technicians use fast, effective ways to locate problems and quickly correct them to reduce the symptoms of contamination, strain on your HVAC system, and efficiency issues due to lost air.
- Home Insulation Services – Insulation contaminated with mold, pests, or asbestos and volatile organic compounds can make your indoor air unhealthy to breathe. We can replace your insulation with better materials or seal air leaks in insulation that can cause moisture buildup and mold. Adding more insulation can help keep dust, pollen, and pests out of your home. We install insulation in air ducts, attics, exterior walls, floors, crawlspaces, and basements to eliminate these issues and make your HVAC system more efficient.
We are the #1 HVAC company serving Los Angeles, Anaheim, Palm Desert, and the rest of Southern California. Professional installation, repairs, and maintenance, including indoor air quality testing and improvements, are managed by our experienced HVAC technicians. In addition to competitive pricing and quality guaranteed, we offer warranties of up to 12 years. We also aim to make our products and services affordable, with various financing options to meet your needs. Feel free to book an IAQ appointment online or call us at 833-729-9735.