HVAC and Plumbing Services in Redlands
The #1 HVAC/plumbing contractor in Southern California, Nexgen is available in Redlands to provide air conditioning, furnace, and pipe/sewer installation, repair, and replacement. We are available to address any type of emergency whether your heating or cooling system breaks down or a pipe bursts in your home. All our technicians are trained, experienced, and Google Certified for Home Services. They are prompt, courteous, and respectful of your home or business. Whether you call on us for repairs or routine maintenance, we back our work with an up to 12-year warranty and offer even more perks with our X-Protection Plan. We’ll even finance the work you need, so you benefit from low interest rates and monthly payments on:
As an experienced HVAC contractor, we know how important it is to keep your home comfortable. Our team can fix all types of HVAC units, including traditional, rooftop, electric, and ductless systems, and repair any problem. Whether rooms aren’t cooling evenly or your A/C is making noise or not turning on, we can find the cause and provide a solution. If an air duct needs cleaning or sealing, we can do that as well. Home and business owners also rely on us to service water heaters, heat pumps, furnaces, and thermostats as well as install/replace insulation. With regular maintenance, we can enable your heating and cooling system to run more efficiently and last longer.
Our team has emergency availability, so whether you have a slow drain or gas leak, we’ll be there to provide a fast and permanent solution. If a drain or toilet has backed up, we can inspect your piping system with specialized cameras to find the source of the problem. We can perform drain cleaning, sewer cleaning, and repiping services without breaking up your walls. Advanced methods enable us to even provide tree root removal and sewer repair without doing any digging. When the source of a leak is unknown, we employ high-tech leak detection methods to locate it and correct the problem. If there’s an issue with your gas line, our gas plumbing experts can fix it before the situation gets out of hand.
The XBuilders, XComfort, XPrestige, and XDiamond Elite Series of HERS-tested, high-efficiency heating/cooling equipment we provide include:
- Traditional Units: Our traditional A/Cs with energy efficient scroll compressors and inline filter driers include the ASX14 (the AVXC20 is our variable-speed model). The AMES80-U is our Single-Stage Single-Speed Gas Furnace while a modulating variable speed unit, the AMVM97, is available as well.
- Electric Units: The ARUF air handler is designed for both efficiency and minimal air leakage, while the AVPTC auto-configures airflow and tonnage. We also offer the quiet ASZ14 heat pump and an all-aluminum coil air handler, plus our top-of-the-line ASZC18 High-Efficiency Heat Pump with a factory installed heater band and suction line accumulator.
- Rooftop Units: All are designed for peak efficiency. Our rooftop systems include the APH14M/APG14M packaged heat pump/gas electric unit featuring a multi-speed ECM motor. For even greater efficiency, we have the APH16M/APG16M heat pump/gas electric model with a built-in variable-speed circulator motor.
- Ductless Units: We offer wall-mounted, single-zone heat pumps with 17 SEER and 19 SEER ratings; these include a variable speed compressor. Providing up to 20 SEER efficiency, the Aurora heat pump reaches maximum heating/cooling capacity over temperatures from 5°F to 104°F.
Our traditional and electric HVAC systems feature the Copeland® CoreSense Diagnostic system for instant troubleshooting and diagnoses, and which can also shut down the compressor if operating conditions warrant it. We are proud to offer a variety of systems to accommodate as wide a range of applications as possible.
X Protection Plan
Nexgen is also committed to ensuring Redlands home and business owners get the most efficiency and operating life out of their equipment. Our monthly X Protection Plan includes all the maintenance needed to accomplish this. When you sign up, you get a dedicated phone line so, rather than waiting for a representative to answer, you receive concierge-level service. Discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products, an extended parts and labor warranty, and transferability for when you move or rent out your home are other benefits. The plan also includes an annual:
- Air conditioner tune-up
- Heating system tune-up
- Water heater flush
- Attic/crawlspace efficiency and safety analysis
- Whole house plumbing inspection
In addition to maintaining your heating, cooling, and plumbing system, Nexgen aims to address as many problems as possible. We protect your indoor air quality with the newest HEPA filters and air purification systems on the market and high-value services such as air duct cleaning. We protect your security by upgrading your home surveillance system with the Nest Secure package, connecting your smart alarm, door locks, and cameras with your smartphone, so you have anytime, anywhere access and control. Committed to your indoor comfort as much as your safety, we even provide electric panel upgrades to ensure your home is up to code and it is safe to run modern HVAC equipment with your appliances.
Contact Nexgen for All Your Needs
Nexgen is proud to serve Redlands with the highest-rated air conditioning, heating, and plumbing services in Southern California. Our family owned and operated business is committed to ensuring the comfort, safety, and security of our customers. We are also committed to educating our customers on the products we install and making our services affordable. Convenient financing is available for every product and service from our lending partners. Call us at 833-729-9735 to learn more or get a free quote.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Trusted Name in Home Repair
Hassle-Free Guaranteed Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians
Commercial & Residential Experts
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More