Expert Drain Cleaning Services from NexGen
Cleaning Services for Clogged Drains
Drains and pipes can be blocked by all kinds of debris. A blockage may consist of hair, oil, or mineral deposits. When a clog is suspected, our technicians can perform a range of services to remedy the problem, including:
- Drain & Sewer Camera Inspection: Using a state-of-the-art fiber optic camera, we can look deep into your drain to find the problem and determine a remedy without doing any digging.
- Drain Sewer Cleaning: We can use the latest snake equipment to clean sewer lines and avoid damaging gas and electrical lines in the process, while preventing damage to your home.
- Hydro Jetting: A high pressure water jet can clear a tough blockage by forcing it through the pipe, whether it’s caused by hair, oil, minerals, or soap residue; the pressure and flow of the water are tightly controlled.
- Sewer Repair: Sometimes the appearance of sewage isn’t your fault. When factors out of your control have led to sewer pipe failure, we can employ trenchless repair and replacement techniques to restore your plumbing with minimal disruption.
- Tree Root Removal: An outdoor situation, this can be remedied by digging out and cutting tree roots; if the roots have infiltrated a pipe and caused extensive damage, that section will need to be replaced.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
The most common reasons you might need drain cleaning include hair buildup, oil buildup, or a buildup of grease, detergent, soap, dirt, or debris. Even hair shampoo that empties into the bathtub drain can build up inside. Never pour grease down a kitchen sink, as it will harden and collect inside the pipe. And don’t flush anything other than toilet tissue in your bathroom.
A drain clog often builds up slowly under your floor, so it’s impossible to see until there are signs of a problem. Home remedies for clogged drains can make things worse. Off the shelf chemical drain cleaners, or even bleaches or solvents, can cause serious pipe damage. Plumbing technicians should always know if you used any, so be up front about such steps from the start. Only bio-degradable drain treatments should be used.
Then again, a drain backup may be no fault of your own. Contact our residential drain cleaning professionals to identify and remedy the problem.
Advantages of Proper Clean-Out
A properly installed clean-out has many benefits, so be sure to ask our plumbing technicians about this if you don’t already have one. Clean-outs make sewer cleaning easier because the sewer line can be quickly located and accessed. They can lower the cost for cleaning each blockage and may prevent flooding inside your home.
The cleaning process is much simpler if you have a clean-out. There are fewer turns to navigate, which helps technicians make better use of their equipment. Clean-outs allow for outdoor work, rather than requiring machines and drain cables to access pipe from inside your home. Plumbers can use regular-sized equipment and even gain access by hydro jet.
Call Nexgen for Reliable Drain Cleaning
Serving all of Southern California, Nexgen can quickly diagnose any plumbing problem and effectively clean drains and pipe. We dispatch our service technicians the same day you call. Top-rated for home services, we’re trusted for residential drain and sewer cleaning services. Our affordable services are backed by the X Protects standard, while we’re also experienced in state-of-the-art drain cleaning methods such as camera inspection and hydro jetting.
Call 888-751-3088 today for a free quote and to schedule an appointment.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Trusted Name in Home Repair
Hassle-Free Guaranteed Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians
Commercial & Residential Experts
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More