Orange County Air Conditioning & Heating Repair and Installation
Orange County's Full-Service HVAC Company
According to thousands of 5-star reviews, Southern California homeowners rely on Nexgen Air for high caliber maintenance and repair on their heating and air conditioning systems. As a family owned and operated Orange County HVAC Company, we place the highest value on providing personalized service and making the comfort and convenience of our customers our top priority. Your peace of mind is important to us, so we make a point of performing thorough background checks before adding an employee to our team of skilled HVAC technicians. Our commitment to excellence has earned us Google certification for home services as well as awards from Yelp.
Orange County Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Installation
Because our customers deserve the best AC installation services in Orange County, we offer Lennox and Trane brands and a variety of other extensive HVAC supply options. Our Orange County AC installation contractors have experience working with a multitude of different AC systems, and can help with your home Air Conditioning installation!
Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
Regularly scheduled maintenance keeps HVAC systems running smoothly. If you your air conditioning unit is not cooling properly, not turning on, or if air flow is limited, your air conditioning unit may need repair. At Nexgen Air, we provide same-day services for air conditioning repair in Orange County to help minimize your discomfort.
Heating Services in Orange County
Heating Installation Services
We install all types of heating units and proudly feature Trane and Lennox brands. Our Orange County HVAC contractors only carry the best quality HVAC parts. If you need help deciding between a heat pump or furnace for your home heating system, our technicians can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Heater Maintenance and Heater Repair.
Our skilled technicians are qualified to work on all types of heating units, including furnaces and heat pumps, for heater repair in Orange County. Regular furnace maintenance helps extend the life of your unit, prevents high repair costs and ensures your HVAC system will run safely. However, if your heating unit has issues with the compressor, experiences temperature fluctuations or has low air pressure, it might require a repair. Our technicians can help you decide if you need heater maintenance or a heater repair.
Home Insulation Services in Orange County, CA
Our home insulation services help customers save money on utility bills by helping your home interior stay warm during the winter and cool in the summer.
- Applying insulation to exterior walls keeps indoor temperatures from experiencing constant fluctuation.
- Insulated crawl spaces keep interior flooring warm. It also acts as a barrier between the home interior, and insect and rodents commonly found in crawl spaces.
- Attic insulation helps regulate household temperatures by keeping cool air from escaping during summers and warm air from leaving when outdoor temperatures are chilly.
- Having air duct insulation helps keep airborne particulates such as dust, pollen, and pet dander from circulating throughout the interior home environment.
Orange County Water Heater Installation, Maintenance & Repair
We also provide Orange County residents with a top resource for all of their hot water heater necessities. There are many advantages and disadvantages to both conventional storage tanks & tankless water heaters. We can help you decide the best choice for your home depending your budget. Our heating and cooling contractors provide water heater installations, water heater repair & water heater maintenance services to residents in Orange County. Out maintenance plans are designed to keep your hot water heater running like new, all year long.
Indoor Air Quality Testing
As part of our commitment to providing our customers with healthy and comfortable indoor living environments, we also offer indoor air quality services.
- Sealing air ducts helps keep airborne particulates from entering the home environment and being distributed throughout your house.
- Dirty air ducts promote the circulation of mold spores, dust, pet dander, and pollen. Our HVAC contractors in Orange County can help keep your air ducts clean for you.
Panel upgrades are sometimes necessary when the situation calls for increased electrical capacity. If you are having a new HVAC system installed, it may required a panel upgrade for optimal safety and performance. Typically, modern households have greater electrical needs. Our Google Certified technicians at Nexgen Air can upgrade your home to a 200 amp electrical panel.
Contact Nexgen Air For Your Orange County HVAC Services
Our superior customer service strategies include the following:
- Multiple financing options.
- The peace of mind provided by top-quality warranties.
- Emergency services designed to come to your rescue when systems break down outside of normal business hours.
Please feel free to call us for more information on our furnace, water heater, air quality, and air conditioning services.