Air Conditioning Installation Service in Southern California
0% Interest For 12 Months)
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Installing an air conditioner correctly is of utmost importance. If it is improperly connected, your AC will provide insufficient cooling and may not operate efficiently; it can also create safety and health hazards. At Nexgen, we background check and verify every employee to ensure they are skilled, honest, and reliable. Therefore, our customers can have peace of mind that their new and repaired AC units will work as expected.
Determining whether to replace your AC can be a difficult decision. Let us help you by carefully examining your unit or system to see if it can be affordably fixed or whether you stand to benefit by allowing us to select and install a new affordable, high-efficiency air conditioner. We provide free estimates so you know exactly what to expect to pay without surprises. And you can be confident in our expertise and commitment to get the job done right and ensure your system is working at peak efficiency.
When to Choose AC Installation
Waiting for your air conditioner to fail before replacing it is not the best idea. A failing system will negatively impact comfort, not to mention indoor air quality. The benefits of AC installation include:
- Lower Maintenance Costs: The older an air conditioning system is, the more frequently it needs repairs and maintenance, which add up in cost. As original parts become harder to find, costs go up as do the chances of mismatching components, potentially leading to additional repairs.
- Energy Efficiency: Air conditioners over 15 years old use more electricity than modern units. A lack of efficiency means higher energy bills; a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) determines how efficient a unit is (the higher the SEER rating, the more efficient it is).
- Improved Well-Being: New air conditioners can more reliably remove dust, pollutants, allergens, and viruses from the air. Improved comfort means you can enjoy your home no matter how hot or cold it is outside—and sleep better too.
New AC installation can also add value to your home. Over time, the energy savings can mean the unit pays for itself. Potential homebuyers also look favorably upon newer, more efficient and reliable air conditioning without having to update a home’s HVAC system.
Determining the Right AC Unit
At Nexgen, our experienced technicians can explain the benefits of different types of air conditioning installation and discuss which system might be most suited for your home. The most common types of systems include:
- Ductless Mini-Split: A system that cools individual areas of a home where ductwork cannot be installed. It does not provide cooling to areas you don’t use, improving efficiency and lowering cooling costs.
- Central Air Conditioning Units: Central units distribute conditioned air through a system of ductwork, and can last 10 to 15 years. They also provide air filtration and dehumidification as well as more even cooling from room to room.
- Window Air Conditioning Units: Window units also provide dehumidification and filtration while improving indoor air quality. Their portable design is convenient, allowing you to install them in practically any window, and use a home electrical socket as a power source.
- Package/Rooftop Units: Generally suited for flat roofs, packaged units connect to ductwork and save space. Most rooftop units are modular and easy to design and modify; they can also run effectively for up to 20 years.
Nexgen can install different types of AC units and their components, along with thermostats, and even address areas of your home that need to be insulated. We install leading brands of equipment and provide comprehensive maintenance plans and warranties. For more information on air conditioning installation and how we can help make your home more comfortable and energy efficient, contact us today.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Trusted Name in Home Repair
Hassle-Free Guaranteed Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians
Commercial & Residential Experts
0% Interest For 12 Months)
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More