* Complete warranty details available from Nexgen at www.nexgenairandheat.com. To receive 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California.
Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments, as needed; to use the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors
Variable Speed ECM Blower Motors provide gradual startup and shutdown for quiet, unobtrusive operation with lower energy consumption compared to standard efficiency motors across a wide range of operating speeds. Constant low-speed operation for outstanding filtration and comfort level (models AVPTC and MBVC).
- All-Aluminum Coil
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge technology
- Factory-Mounted Expansion Valve (TXV)
- SmartFrame Sub-Structure
- Internal factory-installed, inverter tuned thermal expansion valve for cooling and heat pump applications
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
Product Limited Warranty
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of the product warranty, please contact Nexgen or click on the consumer brochure and product limited warranty links above.
The AVPTC ‘s blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.