Leak Detection & Repair Services in Southern California
Plumbing Leak Detection and Repair
Whether you have a slab leak or other type of plumbing leak in your home, it can be hard to detect the problem until there is significant damage. There could already be pipe damage behind your kitchen wall or under your bathroom floor. Our technicians can apply their training, expertise, and high-quality equipment to detect a suspected water or gas leak and address the problem at its source.
Nexgen is available 24 hours a day to find an issue. If a sealant is enough to resolve the problem, we can make simple repairs. When pipes need to be replaced, we can do the job without tearing apart your home. Different repair techniques can be used, and we’ll walk you through suitable options and their pros and cons before getting started. In addition to quality of service, our team focuses on timeliness and safety with every project.
Signs You May Have a Leak Problem
There are many signs of an emergency or that a leak is present. Indicating there’s water damage or more serious harm can be prevented, these include:
- Decreased water pressure from faucets and fixtures
- Water stains on walls, floors, and ceilings
- Increased humidity inside your home
- Mold and mildew formation
- Increased water bill costs/readings (12,000+ gallons per month)
- Odd noises coming from water pipes
- Visibly rusted pipes
- Puddles/dampness suddenly appear on floors
- Wet spots appear in your yard
- Drops in swimming pool/spa water levels
Common Reasons for Leaks
A pipe leak can occur for various reasons. Many of these are beyond your control and can only be addressed by a plumbing professional.
- High Water Pressure: Most pipes are designed to handle a maximum amount of pressure; if it’s too high, the force of the water can strain the pipe walls until they burst.
- Corrosion: Rust and other corrosion forms with age; it is visible as discolorations or warping of pipes. Older, worn pipe should be replaced with newer, more resilient materials.
- Broken Seal: Pipe connectors have seals that can wear out over time, which can create leak points that put further strain on your plumbing system.
- Damaged Joint: The connections between your pipes are often the weakest spots; a bad pipe joint can cause leaks and ticking and banging noises, especially when the hot water is on.
- Cracks: Excess force, movement, or normal wear and tear can lead to cracks that become weak points for water to escape from.
- Temperature Extremes: Rapid freezing and re-heating causes pipe to expand and contract, which in turn can cause it to crack.
- Tree Root Intrusion: Water leaks often start outside in underground pipes; tree roots growing towards water sources can break through and clog pipe, which can lead to plumbing problems and wet patches or sink holes in your yard.
Why Choose NexGen for Leak Detection and Repair
Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured to provide home plumbing services throughout Southern California. Customers can trust our dedication to quality, efficiency, and safety during any job. We can handle leak detection no matter where the damage is, and perform any repair needed to address the source of the plumbing leak and restore your water pipes. Using a proven camera detection method that lets us use bathroom sinks, shower drains, and other access points, we can spot issues anywhere without breaking through walls, floors, and ceilings.
Nexgen is available 24/7 to locate any leak problem and fix it right the first time (quality is guaranteed thanks to our X Protects standard). Call 888-497-4882 to get a free quote or schedule your free evaluation today.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Trusted Name in Home Repair
Hassle-Free Guaranteed Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians
Commercial & Residential Experts
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More