* Complete warranty details available at www.nexgenairandheat.com. To receive the Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California.
SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating is a measure designated by the U.S. Department of Energy and gives you a good idea of the performance you can expect from air conditioners and heat pumps. At a 16-SEER cooling rating, the Nexgen brand APH16M Packaged Heat Pump can deliver an 8.2 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). When you choose an energy efficient Nexgen brand heat pump, year-round indoor comfort is combined with year-round savings.
You can be assured that your Nexgen brand packaged heat pump will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve combined quiet scroll compressor technology with a high-density foam cover plus a fully-insulated blower compartment to provide unobtrusive performance.
- Energy-Efficient Compressor
- Efficient Cooling Capacity
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil
- Efficient Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure
- Quiet Operation
- Self-Contained Package Unit Design
Product Limited Warranty
The APH16M Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. This unit is suitable for ground-level or rooftop installations.
The compressor is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty* and all functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please contact Nexgen or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.