* Complete warranty details available at www.nexgenairandheat.com. To receive the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A Nexgen brand APH14M Packaged Heat Pump offers 14 SEER performance during the summer months. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency— and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units, a Nexgen brand Packaged Heat Pump can provide significant savings on your electric bill.
You can be assured that your Nexgen brand APH14M Packaged Heat Pump Unit will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve combined quiet scroll compressor technology with a high-density foam sound cover and a fully insulated blower compartment to provide unobtrusive performance.
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Efficient Cooling Capacity
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil
- Multi-speed ECM indoor motor
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure
- Quiet Operation
- Self-Contained Package Unit Design
Product Limited Warranty
The APH14M Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. This unit is suitable for ground-level or rooftop installations.
The compressor and all functional parts in this packaged heat pump are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of this product warranty, please contact Nexgen or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.