* Complete warranty details available fromNexgen at www.nexgenairandheat.com. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California.
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new heat pump is paired with an Nexgen brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge technology, performance data from the spilt system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
Copeland ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics Module
Engineered into all premium Nexgen brand units, ComfortAlert enables the performance of your heat pump to be remotely monitored by your HVAC contractor. Proactively detecting operational deficiencies and potential systems issues not only helps ensure uninterrupted comfort; it prevents minor service requirements from becoming major repairs.
SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating is a measure designated by the U.S. Department of Energy and gives you a good idea of the performance you can expect from air conditioners and heat pumps. At an 18-SEER cooling rating, the Nexgen brand ASZC18 Heat Pump can deliver up to an impressive 9.50 HSPF (Heating Seasonal
Performance Factor). When you choose an energy efficient Nexgen brand heat pump, year-round indoor comfort is combined with year-round savings
- Next Generation Copeland Scroll™ Two-Stage Compressor
- ComfortBridge technology compatible – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics
- SmartShift™ Technology
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Enclosure with SoundControl Top
- Factory-installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier
- Factory-Installed Heater Band and Suction Line Accumulator
- Quiet Operation
Product Limited Warranty
The compressor in your new heat pump system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* on selected gas furnace, air conditioner and heat pump models, good for as long as the purchaser owns his/her home. If the compressor or heat exchanger fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a new furnace or condenser will be provided at no charge. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana brand dealer or click on the consumer brochure and product warranty links above.
Year-round exceptional heating and cooling energy efficiency, improved temperature and humidity control, make this unit to be what we believe is one of our best heat pumps available.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.