The Nexgen family is thankful for the trust and confidence our customers place in Nexgen Air and Heat to provide fast and reliable HVAC, Plumbing, Water and Air Filtration solutions. As always, the safety of our customers and technicians is our top priority. Nexgen is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and we are taking precautions to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our customers, service technicians and the SoCal communities we serve.
Effective Immediately, Nexgen Is Implementing Safe Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protection Practices
- In order to limit the potential spread of the virus and flatten the curve, we are following all health officials and State and Federal government mandates and executive orders.
- We do everything we can to abide by the social distancing mandate of no closer than 6 feet.
- Our service technicians will wear gloves, shoe protectors, and face masks for every in-home visit.
- Every service technician will have sanitizing gear for their trucks, tools, and for themselves to use between each visit.
- In order to serve those in our community that are most vulnerable, we will be prioritizing elderly and immune compromised customers first.
- We will be doing our estimates via video & teleconferencing and conduct measuring and troubleshooting services from outside the home, whenever possible.
- We know your safety and peace of mind is top priority, so we will be dispatching extra emergency units 24/7.
Links to Help Keep You Safe & Informed
- State of California: Stay At Home Order Issued
- County of LA Public Health: Coronavirus
- CDC: About COVID-19
- WHO: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
Giving Back to Our Community
For every X-Purification System sold, Nexgen will be making a donation to the United Way LA Pandemic Relief Fund. If you would like to donate, click here. From our Nexgen family to yours, we’re here to help you through this: 833-3-NEXGEN.