Drain & Sewer Camera Inspection Services
- Fast, Non-Invasive Sewer Video Inspection
- Instant Leak & Clog Detection
- No Digging, Unearthing, or Trenching
- No Damage to Existing Pipe
- Waterproof, High-Definition Camera
- Certified Sewer Video Inspection Specialist
- Highest Standards of Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured Technicians
Nexgen Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing has the most state-of-the-art drain/sewer inspection equipment on the market. We use a specialized fiber optic camera to view the interior of drain and sewer lines and identify problem areas without any digging. By placing optical equipment down the sewer line rather than digging up your yard or driveway, we help you save both money and time!
We use a fiber optic camera attached to a long, flexible cable, which is a cost-efficient way to detect leaks. It is inserted through a single access point and provides our service technicians with a high-resolution view of the interior of your pipes. Long fiber optic cables can be extended as far as several hundred feet down your pipes during a real-time visual inspection. Regulatory officials use these same cables to ensure piping is up to code.
It’s not uncommon for leaks to occur in an out of sight area. Not only can such leaks be a detriment to your water efficiency; they may also lead to costlier repairs due to structural damage, rotting, or mold.
Using our next generation technology, we can find the exact spot to repair. An honest and competitive quote is provided every time. Our X Protects standard means we never upsell a project just to charge more. We offer homeowners a variety of options, so you can make the most practical, cost-saving decision.
As an added benefit to you, when inspecting your plumbing lines, we welcome you to view your piping along with us. We’re also more than happy to provide you a copy of our findings for your records.
Why You Might Need Plumbing Camera Inspections
Video sewer line inspections allow us to spot leaks with speed and accuracy. We look for cracks, breaks, misaligned pipe, and loose connections where sewage is leaking from. Cracked drains and collapsed drains can be identified right away so we can go ahead and fix them. If there is a clog, we can see exactly where the blockage is, making it easy to go in and clear it. We can even take mineral build-up measurements to determine the best solution for correcting the problem and ensuring it doesn’t come back anytime soon.
Other issues we look for are rust, corrosion, and tree root intrusion. Trees send out their roots to search for water underground, and sewer lines are a reliable source of water. If there is any moisture around the pipe, tree roots can grow around, into, and inside of it causing a host of problems. If you notice slow drains, sewage backups in your home, or sewer odors, it’s time to call a technician to conduct a real time analysis using an advanced video camera system.
Benefits of Video Camera Inspection
- Time and costs savings: Without cameras for inspection, the only way to find plumbing problems is to break up walls or dig underground. Investigating your sewer line this way often means digging by trial-and-error, which is disruptive, tedious, and expensive.
- More efficient repairs: We can check aging sewer lines, which enables us to see early signs of corrosion and deterioration and prevent the need for major repairs later. It also shows us exactly where to do hydro jetting or trenchless pipe relining, if necessary.
- Clog and obstruction locating: When we see a clog, we can decide on the best way to clear it or break it up. If it turns out to be a valuable item, sometimes we are able to retrieve it; depending on the blockage, we can make suggestions on preventing future issues, especially if it is grease, oil, hair, or mineral buildup.
- Real-time mapping of sewer lines: If you are planning renovations or construction, we can use our sewer camera inspection system to measure pipe lengths and other specifications, tracing your sewer lines to identify exactly where they are.
- Inspection of new homes: We can help meet regulatory requirements for inspections or check plumbing and sewer lines before you move into a new home. Therefore, you can know exactly what problems if any are lying hidden on the property.
Contact NeXgen for Your Plumbing Camera Inspections
Our trained technicians employ the latest sewer video inspection equipment to protect your plumbing and safety. We serve all of Southern California and are Google Certified for Home Services. From a simple drain inspection to examining your sewer lines or septic system, we do what it takes to spot any signs of a problem. We can prevent or provide advice on avoiding further damage and find the exact area of pipe to repair without costly, time-consuming digging.
Whether you have a plumbing problem or want to schedule an inspection, call Nexgen today at 833-729-9735 or feel free to book a date and time online.
Family Owned & Operated Business
Available 24/7 for Emergencies
Trusted Name in Home Repair
Hassle-Free Guaranteed Service
Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians
Commercial & Residential Experts
ONLY $19.95 a month! Join the Family today Learn More